I ordered a necklace on October 28. I got an email on November 9 stating that my product would be delivered in about 5-15 days.

Its not December 13, and I still have not gotten my product. I also emailed Paypal for them to investigate my product. I've not heard anything from anybody, if I owed them money they would be knocking my door down, but when the shoe is on the other foot, they take their sweet little time. I will not ever buy anything from this company.

I have sorors and I would've loved them to order, but never, never, never!!! Where's my money!!??

Where's refund!! SO SAD!!!!!!!

Review about: Thegiftnecklace Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I'm in the same situation. I ordered mine 11.18.17 and am still waiting.

They haven't returned a single email requesting order status or anything. According to the tracking, which hasn't been updated since 12.10.17, it is still in China.

Totally pissed!

I am in the same boat, ordered december 1st, got same emails you got, then nothing. At least they have not taken money out yet. will work to resolve/fight this

to Shawn #1405587

I to have not gotten what I ordered and they took my money!!!! I’m pissed!!! This is not right

to Patricia Rowell #1410464

I ordered a necklace for Christmas.Wish I had read these first.I will wait a little longer but I'm sure I have probably been had.