Ordered a necklace as a X-mass present after seeing the thegiftnamenecklace on facebook. It is been already 10 days and didn't receive my item.

Send few emails and no replay. Facebook page doesn't exist anymore and there are more and more people complaining about the same thing here: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=thegiftnamenecklace I saw there are few websites with the same kind of names selling the same products is anyone who ordered from them and get the item? They might be the same people behind of all of this. DO NOT ORDER FROM thegiftnamenecklace.

They are a ***.

No reply to my emails, no able to track my order from their website. I will get in touch with paypal to get my money back hopefully.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Thegiftnecklace needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Thegiftnecklace.

Comments

The same thing has happened to me.